Monday, February 22, 2010

Kap Archery Catalog Archery- Purchasing A First Recurve Bow?

Archery- purchasing a first recurve bow? - kap archery catalog

I bought my first bow!
I'm really happy, but I wonder what good things I needed:)
I'm shooting for almost a year, but all that terrible a bow riser with plastic.
Now I know:
Hoyt Eclipse Riser
KAP T-Rex members (if they are not very good, but they are the cheapest:)
Black Sheep Stabilization (V-bar + long and 2 short stabilizers)
Blacksheep button (even if I bought a better one, I do not know how to use it:)
Cartel Championship Sight
KaP adjustable
XX75 GAMEGETTER and arrows for use both indoors and outdoors (I'm here on a budget, so I need them to use indoors, where they are large and outside, where they do not know what to do, which is good)
And JuSan clicker and some cheaper chain.
Everything was worth € 400? (520 $)

2 comments:

  1. My suggestion is that the rest nix KAP, and go with a Hoyt Super Rest Hoyt Super rest is just $ 3 to break, but make no mistake about world class. Rick McKinney shot a lot of 1300 with the rest.

    If you receive a poster, make sure that the model that has the teeth in the vertical bar. Without teeth, the eye glides over you in the air.

    I am not key with Black Sheep. However, the keys are in the performance. You do not want to get on a button, the cheap crappy springs. The best for your money is the button Shibuya DX is a little more than the black sheep, $ 26, but offers the same performance and smooth piston Beiter costing about $ 120.

    At the bow, to ensure that the technological design of the Eclipse. I shoot a Hoyt Helix and loved, but I know people who might never be used to lift the pull-high-tech get-style. Some people complain that the deck is to beat the hand, if TEC published.

    The T-Rex limbs, continuing as. EitherSamick or privilege. When his bow again began to initiate a time without a stabilizer. The need to accustom them to bear the extra weight, if you change more than a plastic riser. Then add the timeline, it is customary in bars and V. What is not a bad price for a facility. Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG

    I want so badly, have this shit

    15 Goalkeeper PUND tractor weight, which

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

    ReplyDelete