Sunday, January 24, 2010

What Type Of Power Steering Fluid Do I Use For A Mercedes How Do I Check And Replenish Power Steering Fluid In A 1992 Mercedes Benz 400e?

How do I check and replenish power steering fluid in a 1992 Mercedes Benz 400e? - what type of power steering fluid do i use for a mercedes

I have a 1992 Mercedes-Benz 400E. The power steering is humming lately. A friend of mine told me it was because the power steering fluid. When I steering fluid the car? And there is a certain kind of power steering fluid the car needs? I bought a container of 32 ounces power steering fluid into the store to fill it.

1 comment:

  1. The P / S reserves the engine and has a round metal lids with wing nut (if it) is still the factory with his mother. The P / S requires a special liquid Benz. Do not use gear oil or any other generic P / S fluid you can buy in the shops of most cars.

    ReplyDelete